99.7 WWTN’S Nashville Michael DelGiorno spends his entire show – that’s 5 days a week for 4 hours a day – telling his listeners that President Obama and Democrats everywhere are “dangerous” and will ruin the country, make them all broke, and get them all killed. He says that the President coddles terrorists, abandons our allies, and is “probably” a muslim (whom he, of course, coddles as well). He said, on August 10th, while filling in for Ralph Bristol, that they are all going to get “slaughtered by this idiot in the White House.” It is fearmongering at it’s finest and it is unyielding.

Complicit in President Obama’s master plan to “ruin” the country are all of us “idiots” who drive around with Obama bumper stickers on our cars:

“I’m serious I’m wondering who are these 85% of democrats that still support this president…Can I talk more on the people’s level…Let me just talk street talk…When he was elected only like 3 out of 10 of us really vetted this guy, understood who he was, where he came from, what the stands for, what he planned to do, the dangerous people that molded him…So when you were driving around with your Obama bumper sticker only about 3 out of 10 of us knew how freaking stupid you were but now 6 out of 10 of us know how stupid you are. Seriously do yourself a favor, it will keep you from getting a few #1 signs and a lot of filthy looks. It’s one thing to be dumb and partisan and destructive to our country – just take the bumper sticker off will ya? Cause things could escalate from town hall meetings right to the streets. You don’t want to be stuck with that idiot’s name on your car. That’s the ultimate clunker.”

Thanks for looking out for us, Mike. But if things “escalate from town hall meetings right to the streets” and even one car with an Obama bumper sticker is damaged, or one person driving a car with an Obama bumper sticker is hurt, you will have to answer for it.

• Share/Bookmark

40 Responses to “Michael DelGiorno: Fueling the Politics of Hate and Anger”

1. Louis says:

oh!!! Give the chips back, and admit to it! If not you won’t be going to heaven when this WWW3 starts. Apply for Secretary of State, I’m sure you will do well, your views will move us into a peaceful future.

2. Louis says:

MD is living the life in this backward GOP state, the home of the toothless and racist. The home of the proclaimed christian, but only applies if your white. I know this because I live in an upscale area outside of Nashville, and from the rich to the toothless they have the same views. To show the ignorance that comes from the Civil War era, they refused to have auctions because of the North woopen them. Lol This is the reason why Obama got 27% of the vote. No way the toothless would want to vote for a black man. The people here are fake and love MD, because he has the same views, or does a good job in fooling his very educated audience. Not!!! To repeal HC would mean that they might get their teeth fixed, and they would hate to represent a new Tennessee with a smile.

3. Brian C. says:

And what you’re writing here and inciting isn’t hateful and angry? Ha!

4. Eric says:

He’s one of the only on air DJs who has right. This country is going down the tubes with the approval of all dems.

5. Larry says:

He’s too PC for me. Phony Christian, that is

6. Bob Sentell says:

when referring to American energy sources, you mention coal, oil, and nuclear energy. Please include natural gas which is currently very cheap, extremely clean, higher octane, and in excess now that America has learned how to drill horizontal shale wells. Natural gas is also the product that can save Louisiana from further ruin. Thanks.

7. rod says:

hey what an awsome show. unless its about golf or tv shows thats when i turn it off. see how easy it is if you dont like it turn it off duh.

8. Robert says:

I’m a conservative who would never dream of voting for a socialist like obama, much less the policies that he loves and the “healthcare” that he has unfortunately been able to get passed by trick and the use of Chicago style politics.

That said, I will NEVER listen to delgiorno again, ever. He’s a moron that during a part of his show that I did catch a few months ago neither him nor gwen knew the difference between GDP and the national debt, as they used the terms interchangeably. He routinely cuts off anyone that has anything at all to say to him to correct his errors or just generally disagrees with him and after hanging up on them spends a large portion of the show talking badly about them. He cuts off esteemed guests in an attempt to show that he knows something and when I e-mailed him and asked that he please stop this practice his response was, “NO, NEVER!”.

If you look into this so called Christian’s past you’ll find that he was banned from a Cherokee casino for upsetting a female employee there when he made the comment to a dealer, within hearing range of the female, that “he must be gay to since everyone else there had f***ed her.” He was also banned for 5 years from Creek nation casinos for trying to take back a bet at a blackjack table after losing the bet and attempting to pocket the chips after they were taken up; this was caught on film and he didn’t even have the balls to show up and apologize for his actions, only attempt to deny them…at least until he found out that he’d been caught on camera. He also had a house foreclosed on after not making a number of payments on it while he saved up for a downpayment on another house. If you have read the bible find 1 Timothy 5:8 and see if this is Christian behavior?

So if you follow this man then you are indeed a guilable fool.

9. Dean says:

Glad to see you took the time to respond to each point that I made.

Outside of making a good pizza, Delgiorno has no intrinsic value.

10. Michael says:

Delgiorno is exactly correct and you people are just sheep being led to the slaughter. congrats.

11. Dean says:

LAU (hmm… the first three letters of laughable. How ironic):

You obviously know drivel quite well. Must come from hours of listening to DelGiorno.

What Michael won’t tell you is that:

– taxes on the rich are much lower than they were 30-40 years ago.
    – unlike the prior administration, no terrorist attacks occured during the first 10 months of office.
    – we have a health-insurance crisis in this country, and that most Republicans don’t know how to solve it, or simply don’t care.
    – “enhanced interrogation techniques” were against the law.
    – consideration of science is a good thing.
    – Obama has a much more grown-up foreign policy worthy of the most powerful nation on the planet.
    – Having a Latina on the Supreme Court is a good thing.

I’m glad you’re working, though. While you ponder these points, remember that it’s always good to ask the customer whether he/she wants fries with that.

12. You people speak absolute drivel as if you know exactly what is talked about on these shows (conservative talk radio). You claim hate, racism, bigotry, and overall disengenuousness but you have no intellectual argument to back up your claims. If you actually LISTENED to Michael’s show and others you would realize how absolutely WRONG you people are. If you take the economy as an example, Obama’s POLICIES are the things that are going to destroy the nation by overtaxing the working people and limiting their ability to provide jobs. Simple economics works as this: If you lower taxes on the people that have money, they have more ability to spend that money, thus increasing the amount of revenue for a particular individual or company, which, in turn may be able to hire a new individual or company because of their increased profits. I could go on and on about the idiocy of you liberals, but I’ll leave you to your Obama Kool-Aid while I go back to something you liberals dread…. WORK

13. Chuck says:

Every time I come back to Nashville and hear this jerk I fear for our country. As a native Oklahoman, I particularly enjoy his occasional cheap shots about Tulsans, people he spent many years sucking up to when on the air there. It’s inconceivable that he’s that stupid. The only explanation for this is that he’s figured out (as Michael Savage obviously has) that people in his audience ARE that stupid and he very irresponsibly feeds their prejudices and fears.

14. Jeff says:

Donna, you better strap in for the ride, because neither the liberals nor Obama are going ANYWHERE. If you can’t hande it for another seven years, I suggest you grab your Bible, 12 guage, and completely pathetic paranoia and haul them up to the “real” America in backwoods Alaska. I heard Palin’s got a real good thing going on up there. Oh, wait……

15. got a new name for delgiorno, WannaBeck.
    yeah….that fits!

16. eldano says:

Having re-read this, I assume that DelGiorno made up those numbers? I mean, it’s fair enough. But how does he determine that everyone who has “vetted” the president knows how dumb I am for supporting Obama? I’d say I “vetted” the guy well enough. The only reason I don’t have my magnet on my car is that I’m sure someone would do something stupid or childish.

Actually that’s not true. I hated those stupid “W the President” stickers and swore to never do the same thing if someone I liked ever actually won.

17. Ryan says:

BWLIB.. maybe you should get a real job if you can’t afford prescriptions..

I’m sure you have talent.. we just haven’t seen it yet.

18. Dean says:

“Also, I would take a pill but I can’t afford the prescription…”

Very nicely played.

19. Mary Mancini says:

Thanks for stopping by, Donna!

So what makes me “self-hating?” What truth can’t I stand to hear? What qualities make President Obama an imposter?

Also, I would take a pill but I can’t afford the prescription.

20. Mary Mancini says:

J – We have 45 million uninsured, rising costs, unaffordable prescriptions, a private sector who decides who gets treatment and who doesn’t based on their bottom line, too many bankruptcies because of medical bills, and we’re 37th in the world in quality of care. Not so successful.

A public option is just that – an option that will introduce competition, increase access, and help to give the American people the health security we deserve.

21. Donna says:

YOU LIBS ARE ALL SELF-HATING MENTAL PATIENTS… YOU CAN’T STAND HEARING THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS IMPOSTER. HE IS A JOKE JUST LIKE YOUR DUMB SITE! GET A GRIP AND TAKE A PILL

22. J. Taylor says:

Oh and Mary,
    Yes Government needs to take a step back an reduce the intrusion in our lives and liberties…They should not be able to tell you who you can or can marry. For instance, while I don’t agree with homosexuality, Government should not have a say in whether they marry or not…If God doesn’t approve, HE can take care of that when it’s time…it’s not for us to decide. Health Care: It’s not Governments place to take our money from us in order to cover everyone else including those who have entered our country illegally. The Health Care system badly needs reform but what Washington is proposing is not the answer…they will run it as poorly as they have done with Social Security and other programs. We need to get away from Employer provided Health Care and move toward a Health Insurance system. The trend toward a more socialist type of Government is not the direction we need to go…Responsible and True Capitalism is still the most successful form of Government when allowed to work as intended.

23. J. Taylor says:

Perhaps Michael gets a little too carried away sometimes, but when it comes to our politicians he’s usually right on. Maybe you don’t like how he presents it…but it’s usually right. Our President for instance has surrounded himself with a vast array of radicals racists and otherwise unappealing individuals and those same people who were so quickly and loudly criticizing everything Bush did and calling him “evil”, ignore all of this or defend Obama tooth and nail. There is a huge bias…. Unfortunately, there is alot of bias on both sides and very few people choose to look at each individual and make a judgement issue by issue. Partisanship has gotten way out of hand and each side continues to drive a wedge down the middle and that will be the demise of our nation…. We need to wake up, we need to stop blaming each other, we need to hold our politicians accountable, and we need to make sure they begin listening to us again or we need to send them home…no matter what their party is. An olive branch needs to be extended. We citizens, conservative and liberal alike need to join together and send a message to Washington that we will no longer tolerate their mismanagement of our nation….and if you’re one of those who feel they haven’t or that they are doing a good job…then you need to turn off the TV and do a little research.

24. david says:

here is a thought,both parties are at fault!!!!!If one party has control of the white house and or congress,the other party cries like a baby about everything that the other one does.get a grip people.america is about being able to agree to disagree on specific issues and still act like adults with manors.

25. Mary Mancini says:

Cara, What’s wrong with wanting smart government? And just how is government intruding in your life? By telling you who you can and can’t marry or deciding which reproductive health decisions are best for you?

26. Mary Mancini says:

What was done exactly and what did “Liberals” bring on themselves, David?

27. Mary Mancini says:

All good questions, Kevin.

28. Mary Mancini says:

Bernie, Why should I “counter” lies and manufactured grievances? First you tell me facts that support DelGiorno’s assertions and then I’ll counter them.

29. Bernie says:

Mary quoted Michael, ‘He says that the President coddles terrorists, abandons our allies, and is “probably” a muslim (whom he, of course, coddles as well). He said, on August 10th, while filling in for Ralph Bristol, that they are all going to get “slaughtered by this idiot in the White House.” and accused him of fearmongering. Mary, if you have counter to what he said why not argue why you think he is wrong? Oh…that’s right because its true all you can do is accuse. Intellectually weak article!

30. Kevin says:

The calling of one another as “liberal” and “conservative” is a course, cumbersome method of understanding the world. The direction of a country is something that can be talked about a bit more easily. Every measurer, I think, is showing concerning data. Why are we not able to support ourselves? Why is China one our country’s biggest stockholders? Why, in all of our wealth, are we becoming less healthy? Why can we not think clearly? Why has our media turned into the National Enquirer?

31. David says:

Michael is absolutely right. All you liberals will see that Obama will be a one-term president. Harry Reid will be voted out of office next year. Next time when Nancy’s election is up, hopefully, the nuts in San Francisco will vote her out. The three stooges are toast!! They (the liberals) brought it on themselves.

32. cara says:

What’s wrong with wanting the government to stay out of our lives?

33. Mary Mancini says:

His troubles in Tulsa aside, I’m more concerned with his the irresponsible content he broadcasts on the air. His latest is that Harry Reid is coming to arrest and kill his listeners. Reckless at best. He should take responsibility for what he says on the air.

34. Scott says:

Mikey D. was in Tulsa before heading your way. Know what he got in trouble for there? Stealing poker chips while at one of the casinos. Caught on videotape. Was actually put on the ‘do not admit’ list.

35. Mary Mancini says:

Apples and oranges. A storm isn’t in control of its actions like an angry mob that has been enraged by lies and fearmongering. And who is enraging the mob with scare tactics? Your pal, Mike.

36. joe says:

Why will he be held accountable if things “escalate from town hall meetings to the streets?” If you predict something happening, it’s now considered your fault? HA, liberal logic. So I guess we should all sue our local weather forecasters whenever a storm does damage.

37. Mary Mancini says:

It’s amazing, Abby. His version of Christianity is ugly. I wonder if he really believes that Democrats are going to kill Americans – which is something I heard him say on Friday. And if he doesn’t actually believe that, is it very Christian of him to go on the air and say it?

38. Mary Mancini says:

I’m with you, Dan. I think that majority are being disingenuous.

39. eldano says:

What percentage of these personalities do you think actually know better vs. the ones who believe what they are saying? Example: I know that Rush Limbaugh knows that much of what he is saying isn’t entirely true (if not completely false), but I think that Glenn Beck honestly believes what he is saying. Luckily I don’t listen to them very often, so I can’t say for sure. But I’d be willing to bet that most of them know better and are just being greedy/disingenuous.

40. abby says:

Ugh. I sometimes listen to this jerk after NPR goes classical. “dumb and partisan!?” Hilarious coming from the man who tows the party line and reads the talking points (mixed with some scary scripture) on a daily basis. You don’t even have to listen to his show to know what he will be talking about. Open Drudge and follow his topics of conversation headline by headline. Like Drudge, I don’t think he even reads past the headlines half the time…